For your convenience, Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group accepts most major insurance plans: PPO, POS, EPO, Medicare, and Tricare, including some Covered California Exchange plans. We also accept all major HMO plans through Monarch Healthcare, and St. Joseph’s Healthcare (GYN only). Please note: Your primary care physician must be affiliated with either of these groups, please refer to your insurance card.
We accept cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards (except AMEX) as well as “Flex and HSA” cards.
Please note: At the time of your visit you will be responsible to pay your specialist co-pay, coinsurance, past due balances and/or any unmet deductible amounts at the time of service. We are also happy to file your claim for you, but the balance is your responsibility if your insurance company or plan does not pay after 30 days. Any amount not covered by your insurance policy is due immediately after you receive your first invoice from us.
Medicare: We will bill your secondary insurance provider directly. You will be asked to sign an Advanced Beneficiary Notice for service not covered under Medicare.
Please make sure to verify that your insurance is “in-network”, Tax ID # 330676831. “In Network” vs. “Out of Network” – means your insurance coverage and benefits are a contract between you and your insurance company and therefore all disputes must be handled between you and your insurer. OCWMG is contracted with multiple insurers to accept assignments of benefits. If you have insurance coverage under a plan with which we do not have a contract, you will be treated as a self-pay patient. We encourage that you become familiar with your insurance plan benefits as benefits may change.
For all visits, we bill your insurance provider directly. If your insurance has changed please notify or provide us with your current information prior to your scheduled appointment. Please make sure to bring your insurance card with you to your appointment; we will need to take a copy of the new information printed on your insurance card.
In regards to new pregnancy patients that have HMO insurance with Monarch, you are able to self-refer. You do not need a primary care physician referral.
At OCWMG we are committed to providing excellent health care for everyone. Financial hardships should never stop you from getting the medical care you need. Please consult our billing department.
Below are the following insurance company’s OCWMG accepts. If you do not see your insurance plan listed below, OCWMG may still be a participant in your plan. Please contact the customer service number locate on the back of your insurance card or please reach out to our billing department.
Contact: 949-829-5500 (option 5) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following insurance plans:
- Monarch Healthcare Medical Group
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare (gyn only)
- Health Net PPO (we don’t take through Enhanced Care)
- Blue Shield IFP Exclusive PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield (including EPO)
- First Health
- Health Net (we don’t take through Enhanced Care)
- Tricare Standard West
- Tricare Prime West
- United Healthcare
- Aetna Premier Network
- Aetna Apria Healthcare (Aetna Premier Care Network)
- Aetna One Care Premier Network
- Aetna Premier Care Network Plus (OPEN ACCESS S ELECT/EPO) with Any Employer Group
- Meritain Aetna Premier Signature
- AIM “Blue Cross”
- AIM “MCAP(MEDI-CAL ACCESS PROGRAM)”
- Blue Cross with AHMC Healthcare Inc. /Select Advantage EPO
- Blue Cross AIM
- Blue Cross PPO (MEMORICAL CARE EMPLOYEES) We are considered Tier 2 providers, which means patient can be seen by our office, they just have a higher out of pocket
- Blue Cross Vivity
- Blue Cross Pathway X EPO (Covered CA Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Memorial Health Alliance (Boeing)
- Blue Shield IFP Exclusive EPO (Covered CA Plan)
- Blue shield PPO – TANDEM
- Cal Optima (Healthy Families)
- Cigna Select
- CARE 1ST Health Plan HMO–Blue Shield
- Greater Newport Physicians Medical Group IPA (HMO) – effective 01/01/2020
- Health Net PPO Enhanced Care Network – Covered CA Individual plan
- Humana National POS- Open Access
- Any Humana PPO
- Humana Choice Care Network EPO
- Kaiser HMO
- MCAP(MEDI-CAL ACCESS PROGRAM) – AIM
- Memorial Care Medical Group IPA (HMO) – effective 01/01/2020
- Memorial Care Health Alliance-BCBS /Boeing – Preferred partnership ACO
- Monarch Healthcare – Molina Healthcare – effective 02/01/2020
- Monarch-United Healthcare HMO with Long beach/Los Alamitos Network
- Oscar Select effective 01/01/2020
- Sharp Medical Group
- United Healthcare Core
- United Healthcare Empire Plan
- United Healthcare Navigate
Online Bill Pay
Please login to your patient portal and select Billing.